Most professionals, business owners, office workers, etc. have embarked on their journey from one country to another to conduct business transactions, meetings, seminars, workshops, and other business functions. As they travel from country to country, their phones, laptops and other electronic devices are always there to stay in touch with business partners and stay up to date.
Cell phones and laptops are also indispensable devices that are a must-have for business travel. There's nothing more frightening than seeing your phone or laptop with a low-battery, and stopping right away when you need to make important business calls, navigate your destination with Google Map, or do other important things with your phone. For this reason, a travel adapter is a must if you want to travel.
What is a travel adapter?
A travel adapter is not an electrical converter. It is a connector that allows the use of electrical equipment with different plug shapes in different countries. It simply connects different types of plugs to the wall socket of different countries. This means that you can connect electrical devices with different plug shapes to the wall socket of another country.
Different countries and regions have different sockets and types of plugs. Therefore, it is recommended that you bring a travel adapter with you when traveling to another country. Some of them also have USB ports to charge your phones, tablets, and other USB-enabled devices.
Why travel adapters are ideal freebies
Business owners, business owners, executives and other professionals usually travel from one country to another. You need to charge and connect their various electronic devices. That's why they are ideal freebies that give away as a gift to businesses and businesses.
Travel adapters are available in different shapes and colors. Therefore, it is best if you have those with sockets that are compatible with your various electronic devices. Different countries and continents have different connector types such as A, B, C, D etc. For example, America has the plug type A, Canada the plug type A and European countries the plug type C.
Custom travel adapters
Adapters can be customized to your needs and are different from the other adapters in the environment. This is to give it a unique look and to personalize it for your personal use and satisfaction.
Suppose you have two phones and two tablets that you need to charge at the same time, then there are customizable adapters that will fit your needs perfectly. These adapters allow you to simultaneously charge two phones, two tablets, and other electronic devices. Charging all of your devices at the same time can reduce the distribution of electrical energy among each device and increase the charging time.
Benefits of using custom travel adapters
1. To charge your phones while traveling: Allows you to charge your phones while traveling, no matter which country you are traveling to. You do not have to worry about whether the outlet in the country you're traveling to is compatible with the country you're coming from. With a custom travel adapter, you can charge your various phones at the same time, saving you time.
2. To charge your laptop while traveling: You can charge your laptop in any country you travel to. A laptop is one of the most important things a business man or a manager is traveling with, because he always has to be up to date on work. So, using a custom travel adapter gives you the peace of mind that you do not have to lose track of what you're doing because your laptop's battery is running low.
3. Charge your tablets – In addition to charging your mobile phone and laptop, you can also charge your tablets. There are many sockets to plug in your tablets, your phones and your laptop.
4. Power the electric shaver – As a businessman undertaking a business trip that takes weeks, an electric shaver is a personal thing that you should not forget to take along. A tailor-made travel adapter is very important here because you need to power or recharge your electric shaver when needed. No matter which country you are traveling in, you should bring a customized travel adapter to power or recharge your electric razor.
5. To charge digital cameras: When a tourist goes on vacation or a businessman attends a business seminar, you should bring a digital camera with you to capture every moment. You also need a custom travel adapter to charge or power your digital camera when needed. With a travel adapter, you can charge your digital camera in any country you travel to.
To take note of things
A travel adapter is neither a converter nor a transformer. Therefore, when traveling to other countries, you must pay attention to two important points so that your phones and other devices are not destroyed. These two important things you should keep in mind:
1. Current – The two main electrical standards are DC and AC. DC is used in some countries, while AC is used in other countries. Therefore, check that your devices are compatible with the power of the countries you are in to avoid damage.
2. tension – There are different standards for electrical voltage in different countries. The most common are USA voltage standards of 110 / 120V and European countries of 220 / 240V. Therefore, check the voltage with which your devices are compatible in order to avoid damage to your devices.